Sharon Fitzgerald (1950-2019)
Sharon Fitzgerald founded The Fitzgerald Law Firm with her partner, Jim, in 1982. They have been involved in numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements, prosecuting cases for motorists killed or disabled by trucks, patients injured or killed by doctors and hospitals and victims of dangerous products.
Sharon Fitzgerald has practiced law since 1979 when she began her career at the Wyoming Supreme Court conducting legal research for two former justices, Justice A.G. McClintock and Justice C. Stuart Brown.
In addition to past service on the Advisory Committee for the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the federal appeals court for Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Kansas and Oklahoma, she is a member of the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Her peers give her the highest Martindale-Hubble rating: “AV.”
Sharon Fitzgerald graduated from the University of Wyoming in 1972 and holds a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wyoming.
- Wyoming and U.S. District Court, District of Wyoming
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Wyoming State Bar (Member, Committee on Resolution of Fee Disputes, Wyoming Pattern Jury Instruction Committee)
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Directors, Amicus Curiae Committee)
- Tenth Circuit Advisory Committee
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America©, 2007-2019